Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Help Decide the fate of the Freeplay!

Since DJ Suzanna's in-game party show was moved to the timeslot before the All-request Freeplay on thursdays, it has been hard to drum up listener requests from a crowd who just wants to dance! Previously the captain's table with Timewarp and Nydra aired in the timeslot the freeplay and that show fit with the format of mine much better. Now I put the question to you, the listener; what kind of show much you like me to do instead? A poll has been setup on the right side of the page. Please take a moment to weigh in and if you have any other show ideas please don't hesitate to contact me! At the end of the month I'll select a format for the show that reflects the poll results. So please help me create the radio show that YOU want to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment