Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Final Freeplay and Starbase 13....

There's lots of things going on this week in DubCheezy's world. First off, I'm sad to report that this week's episode of the Free Play music request show will be the last one for the foreseeable future. I'm starting a new job which will prevent me from being able to fill that timeslot. I will try to do impromptu editions of the Free Play whenever I can hop on air, and perhaps down the road I can find a new timeslot for the show.
So in honor the final Free Play please join me tonight for a special edition featuring the best of your requests! The party starts at 9pm PST on Trek Radio!

In other news I'm very excited to announce that my audioplay pilot episode of Starbase 13 will be premiering this Sunday in the Sol Sector Block Party! For the first time ever I'll be debuting the entire 15-minute episode in segments throughout the show and special musical selections will accompany the story!
Don't miss the premier of Starbase 13! Sunday @ 10pm PST on Trek Radio!

No comments:

Post a Comment